Weather in November 2020 will copy usual La-nina, AO+ and NAO+ patterns behavior during winter season.
La-nina is linked in winter season with lot of precipitation in Northwest and northern USA and sometimes too northern Midwest and Northern Plains.
During La-nina, southern half of the USA is very warm and dry, while Canada and partly northern USA have cold conditions. Warm and dry is during La-nina Northeast, too.
AO+ and NAO+ are linked with more northward stormtracks of a systems, therefore, typical La-nina pattern should be shifted more northward.
Maps below from NOAA regularly update Weather Nation, too - according to services, temperature and precipitation patterns copy above mentioned features of circulation:
- warm, mainly in south, but too in Northeast
- near temperature average in North / Northwest / Northern Plains
- more precipitation (rain / snow) in Northwest / North
- very dry south, drought in Southwest
- warm and drier in Northeast